This page contains important information and resources about COVID-19. We are monitoring the issue and working closely with public health officials, community partners, service providers, government agencies, and other important stakeholders to develop and implement efforts that will protect people experiencing homelessness and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on this population. We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. Please Check back often and visit Baltimore City Health Department's website for the latest developments on COVID‑19.
Emergency Response Plan for Individual Experiencing Homelessness
- COVID-19 Free Testing Sites
- Isolation Assistance: TRI Center at Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Food Resources
- Eviction Prevention Resources for Individuals and Families at Risk of Experiencing Homelessness
- Free Legal Resources for Renters in Baltimore City
- Water Assistance Program
- Energy Assistance
COVID-19 Resources Digest & Guidance for Homeless Service Providers and People at Risk of or Experiencing homelessness
- Mayor's Office of Homeless Services (MOHS): Provides Guidance on COVID-19 and resources for Baltimore Homeless Service Providers and people at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
- Health Care for the Homeless (HCH): Provides COVID-19 Information and Resources for Baltimore Homeless Service Providers, people at risk of or experiencing homelessness, and other stakeholders.
- Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD): Provides Baltimoreans with important information on COVID-19 and essential local and state resources.
- Maryland Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Human Services
- Map of COVID-19 Global Cases (Johns Hopkins University, ESRI, Garmin, FAO, and NOAA)
Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD Exchange Cross-Program COVID-19 Resources
- HUD.gov Cross-Program COVID-19 Resources
- SNAPS Disease Risks and Homelessness
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
National Institute of Health (NIH)
State & National Partner Resources
- House of Ruth Maryland
- National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV): COVID-19 Resources
- National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH): Coronavirus and Homelessness
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC): Coronavirus and Housing/Homelessness
- Disaster Response Rehousing
- National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE): COVID-19 Resources
- SchoolHouse Connection: COVID-19 and Homelessness - Strategies for Schools, Early Learning Programs, and Higher Education Institutions
- Mental Health America: Mental Health and COVID-19 – Information and Resources
- National Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) Council: COVID-19 Resources
You Can Make a Difference
For Many in our community, staying home and self-quarantine are not realistic measures. That's why we have launched a campaign to support individuals and families experiencing homelessness in Baltimore City during #COVID-19. Text “JourneyHome” to 50155 to make a donation. You can also donate online.